Covered Patio Installation Services in Jacksonville, FL
You’ll still be outdoors and on your patio – but under roof and safe from insects and pests! The garden and its bouquet will be ever present. Your view over the river or one of the amazing sunsets we get here in Jacksonville will be preserved. And if you live by the ocean, you’re guaranteed to catch the breeze.
Your Patio Enclosures Jacksonville FL will eliminate outdoor inconveniences:
- Eliminate bug bites and stings, not even from tiny NoSeeums!
- No more bird droppings on your furniture
- No hot sun to bake and burn you while you grill your favorite dish, or to make your chaise lounge so warm it’s unusable.
- No more running for cover when a shower blows in
- No dodging badly aimed golf balls
- No more worrying about the kids wandering off while at play, or about strangers approaching them
- No lizards or chameleons lurking around
You’ll feel cooler not just because of the shade, but also because our premium custom Patio Enclosures Jacksonville FL systems prevent heat from radiating onto you and the patio surface. When there’s no breeze, you can turn on optional ceiling fans. And after the sun goes down, get a little help for that card game from built-in ceiling lights.
Your covered patio will be built to surpass the Florida Building Code. We use heavier-gauge premium aluminum framing that’s better able to withstand high wind. With aluminum, there’s no rust, and its factory finish will defy degradation by the sun and rain…so there’s virtually zero maintenance!
When you install a patio enclosure in Jacksonville from Colonial, you get construction that’s custom-designed just for you. It will surpass your standards, and your neighbors’! We can make your covered patio blend by carefully copying the shape of your home, the angle of the roof, and even your roof covering.
We can even design your Patio Enclosures Jacksonville FL to convert economically to a sunroom when your budget allows.
For a free estimate, contact us or call us at 904-680-7480 today!